Skip to content

Financial Statement Suite

Hello there,

We are constantly looking for ways to improve Datasnipper, and we believe that the best way to do this is by listening to our users. We would love to hear your ideas and suggestions for how we can make the product even better.

Whether you have a feature request or a general suggestion, we want to hear it all. Your feedback is valuable to us, and it will help us prioritize our roadmap and make sure that we are building the right things for our users.

If you want to report a bug, please use this link https://knowledge.datasnipper.com/kb-tickets/new to reach out to our support team. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and ensure that it gets resolved quickly.

Financial Statement Suite

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. In Version Compare, it would be cool if there was an ability to edit the file after you have selected the two documents to compare. For example, if I upload “WORD document A” and “WORD document B”, the goal is to update document A to match document B. it would be nice if I could edit doc A while comparing to doc B as I scroll down both files within the DS's Version Compare window, so I don’t have to open document A separately and make changes in the word document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Create a more clear way to compare a current year financial statement PDF with a prior year financial statement PDF side by side using Version Compare within FSS. Currently a user has to import the PY financial statement as the current year document when initially setting up FSS and then select the CY document as the new version to compare the two documents within FSS.

Since users on professional and basic no longer have access to the standalone Version Compare button, this issue affects these users most.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd like to propose the inclusion of a feature that allows users to filter out updates made to the header and footer sections when performing a version comparison.

For instance, consider a scenario where a document's footer displays its version, such as "V1" or "V2." When comparing two documents, if the updated document contains modifications in both the main body of the document and a version change in the footer from "V1" to "V2," the version comparison currently detects and highlights all footer changes. It would be highly beneficial if we could introduce a feature that isolates alterations in the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

New  ·  1 comment  ·  Version Compare  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add an option to export results to PDF instead of excel, highlighting any of the areas that changed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Version compare marks change in font and formatting as a change. It would be great to have the option to select if change in font should be ignored.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?