Skip to content

Core

Hello there,

We are constantly looking for ways to improve Datasnipper, and we believe that the best way to do this is by listening to our users. We would love to hear your ideas and suggestions for how we can make the product even better.

Whether you have a feature request or a general suggestion, we want to hear it all. Your feedback is valuable to us, and it will help us prioritize our roadmap and make sure that we are building the right things for our users.
If you want to report a bug, please use this link https://knowledge.datasnipper.com/kb-tickets/new to reach out to our support team. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and ensure that it gets resolved quickly.

Core

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. It would be nice that we enable "Find All Sums" to capture tables that are cut-up by page breaks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Client reported that with some financial documents in Mandarin Chinese, Find All Sums cannot correctly identify items on the balance sheet, and excluding it from the sum result.

There could be further investigation on what's causing these issues, and whether we can fix them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to seek your assistance with an issue I've encountered in DataSnipper. Currently, the SUM function does not seem to work when trying to sum numbers across continuous pages - For example, if I have the numbers 10, 20, and 30 on page one and 30 on page two for a total sum of 90, the function does not compute the sum. It appears the app overlooks such items, impeding efficient data manipulation.

Alongside this, I am wondering if there's a way to exclusively apply the 'document matching' and delte snips…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Use "Find All Sums" to verify the totals in a column consisting of percentages

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I don't believe this exists, but if I am performing a "Find all Sums" on a large document - i.e., a 200-page Form 10-K PDF, it would be nice if there were two outputs: (1) one in which the output is all sums that reconciled and then (2) another output in which the sums did not reconcile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?