Skip to content

Core

Hello there,

We are constantly looking for ways to improve Datasnipper, and we believe that the best way to do this is by listening to our users. We would love to hear your ideas and suggestions for how we can make the product even better.

Whether you have a feature request or a general suggestion, we want to hear it all. Your feedback is valuable to us, and it will help us prioritize our roadmap and make sure that we are building the right things for our users.
If you want to report a bug, please use this link https://knowledge.datasnipper.com/kb-tickets/new to reach out to our support team. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and ensure that it gets resolved quickly.

Core

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

203 results found

1. Feature request to be able to compare two signatures and then use validation/exception for instances of fraud

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Consider if you have 5+ columns in your input data, when in Step 3 and 'finaliz[ing] your document match,' have the default fields for the output columns be "No Input" to save time matching. Could also consider using a short key (i.e. pressing "1" when you want no output). I currently will press "A" to get me back to the top of the listing and then scroll up to the "No Output" selection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please fix the scroll bar. It takes too much time to scroll under all the pdfs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to sort pages within an imported file, e.g. make page 2 page 1 or vice versa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When in document viewer, a keyboard shortcut to switch "attention" back to the Excel document instead of the viewer. For example, currently when using arrow keys they will continue to manipulate the viewer rather than the Excel doc. I would like to be able to switch back to Excel doc without clicking again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can you add functionality for OCR scanning all screenshots already included in an excel sheet so that you can search across screenshots? Clients may include part of documentation as screenshots of underlying support so could be productive to be able to search in them

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. when reopen the documents,cant find previous impoted documents,but the file name list sheet has this record.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The compression tool works great for PDFs as after compression these are still legible, however I've had to screen snip some shots of the client system to attach as evidence in places, and pasted these into DS, however when compressed they are completely illegible - could you try a different compression algorithm for images or allow users to exempt certain documents from compression? As these were screenshots pasted directly into the working paper, only one copy existed and now it's destroyed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Some of our documents have over hundreds of pages, and it can be cumbersome to have to scroll to find the exact form or break out each form into its own file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I use my touchpad or Logitech MX master 3, I scroll a lot through excel and other programs horizontally. However, this is not possible in the "viewer". Efficiency would improve when this feature is added.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The current behavior for Form Extraction preview is that when a user hovers over their extractions on the left panel, the preview immediately jumps to where the extraction was made. However, I recommend changing this behavior to activate on click instead of on hover. This is because I often lose my place in the document when creating a new extraction if my mouse accidentally hovers over a previous extraction. With an on-click activation, I would have more control over when the preview updates, making the extraction process smoother and more efficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be helpfull to sort documents that have been imported on the date/time they have been imported. Meaning that the documents that have been imported lasts, show up on top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I see that there is a way to remove all pages without snips, but sometimes my snip references a number, but it would be helpful to also retain a date or something on the page prior that I did not snip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice if the cursor jumps vertical after an action to the cell below. The cursor currently jumps to the right after an action. Now we have to select the cell below manually which costs time. Many sheets contain vertically stacked data. Therefore it would by very usefull if the cursor is automatically positioned in the cell below the one we have just adjusted ('datasnipped')

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be useful for review and documentation purposes, if we do a sum snip and export the supporting documents in to audit documentation, if there are also the respective sums mentioned in the exported document. Right now there are just the yellow marked figures without the sum snipped.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be useful to exchange single pages in an uploaded file. For example if supporting docs of several samples are uploaded as one file and samples already snipped. If a mistake/wrong supporting doc for 1 sample was detected, it would be useful to be able to exchange this specific page with the correct one or at least to have the option to add new pages to an existing document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It is possible to make a sum snip, i think it would be a good feature to have an substract snip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Original files are clear however within the DataSnipper, files are compressed, reducing the quality and making numbers and text unable to be reviewed manually. Need DataSnipper to not reduce the image quality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Export option can be expanded in terms of which pages to export, where to save, with what name, since it currently replaces any documents in the existing folder path with the same name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm stuck at work because datasnipper keeps replacing a former document with the new I am inserting. It literally just deletes the old document. Always the same document too. The old snips just references to the same place in the new document but does not update the cell data. So now the cell will reference a random spot in the new unrelated document. I've restarted my pc, nothing works. I'ts frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?